The Finance Department provides for the accounting of all revenues and expenditures of the City. Specific functions include the proper management of the City's investments; long-term financial planning; assisting the City Manager in preparation and execution of the annual Budget; supervision of the City's Insurance and Retirement Programs; retirement of Debt Service Accounts and the collection of taxes, assessments, fees, grants, reimbursements, and all other income or revenue of the City. In addition, the Finance Department maintains the accounting records of the City, collects receivables, prepares the payroll; audits all claims against the City and pays all bills. The Department is also responsible for customer billing, collection and accounting for Water and Sewer Utilities.
• Gatlinburg's Budget
• Audit Report
• Gatlinburg Business License Click here to print an application for a Gatlinburg Business License. Please enclose $15.00 with your application for a processing fee.
• Selling fishing licenses, parking permits
• Collecting city fines, property taxes, gross receipts taxes, restaurant taxes, amusement taxes and hotel / motel taxes
• Collecting water, sewer, and sanitation fees
• Receiving payments for ambulance bills, tourist residency permits
• Calculating and producing utility bills.
• Maintaining and issuing payroll records and checks
• Issuing financial and budget reports
• Maintaining accounting records for the city
• Performing treasury functions for the city
• Maintaining debt service records for the city
Director of Finance - Robert Holt -(865) 436-1403
Assistant Finance Director/Treasurer - Steve Edwards - (865) 436-1404
Property Taxes - Kathy Lindsey - (865) 436-1408
Vendor Payments - Delea Patterson - (865) 436-1409
Business Taxes and Licenses - Kindra Smith - (865) 436-1405
New Water Services - Susan Brandenburg - (865) 436-1407
City Cashier - Becky Puckett - (865) 436-1410
City Citations and Payments - Barbara Starling - (865) 436-1419.
Computer Services for the City - Mike Hinkle - (865) 436-2600.
Hotel / Motel Tax Form (pdf)
Amusement Tax Form (pdf)