The Gatlinburg Utilities Department provides municipal water and wastewater services for the City of Gatlinburg.
To make a payment on an existing water or sewer bill:
To inquire about a water bill payment or amount:
To sign up for residential service at an existing location or make changes to an existing account you can:
To establish an automatic direct payment (ACH) for an account:
- Download the ACH Debit Form and fill it out then mail it to P.O. Box 5, Gatlinburg, TN 37738 or
- Pick up a form at City Hall, 1230 East Parkway or contact the Finance Department by phone at 865-436-1407 or email Susan Brandenburg
To inquire about trash pick-up for home or business:
Contact the Sanitation Department at 865-436-5959.
To inquire about water usage, high bill, meter readings and adjustments:
- At the Shilling Building, 405 Reagan Drive, or contact Sara Hays at 865-430-1372 or email Sara Hays
To establish new water or sewer taps, inquire about tap fees and water/sewer availability:
- At the Shilling Building, 405 Reagan Drive, or contact Sharon Arwood at 865-436-4681 or email Sharon Arwood
To report a water main break or sewer backup or overflow:
- Please call our main phone number at 865-436-4681
- After hours call 865-436-4681 and follow directions for reporting an after hours water or sewer emergency
For other questions or general inquiries regarding water and sewer service within the City of Gatlinburg:
- Call our main phone number at 865-436-4681 or email the Gatlinburg Utility Department
- Mailing Address is P.O. Box 5, Gatlinburg, TN 37738
- Office locations is 405 Reagan Drive, Ste 1, Gatlinburg, TN.